Deadline : December 15, 2023
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office, Phnom Penh, 1 position
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new ideas to improve the layout, improve the quality and aesthetics of the equipment to be equipped in the branch.
- Work closely with the branch manager in order to rent the office for opening a new office as planned or to change to the new office.
- Follow up with contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/ specification/or planning.
- Find reliable suppliers/contractors according to project requirements, and arrange sourcing including tendering, quotation, and negotiations.
- Advise, monitor, and promote construction work in accordance with the plan.
- Establish principles, guidelines, and procedures related to construction.
- Prepare daily/weekly site reports to the manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or other equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in the field of decoration, construction management, or relevant
- Able to work under pressure and good at teamwork.
- Be able to manage workers at the site.
- Using computer programs such as AutoCAD architecture, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Sketch up pro, V-Ray, Plug-in, Adobe creative suites at very good level or higher.
- Understanding well about decoration or renovation office (Building)
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Willingness to travel to outside offices and provinces.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.