Deadline : September 29, 2023
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrate and manage the existing webservice & APIs and troubleshot.
- Develop new webservice and API for new business requirement.
- Enhance core banking system using oracle Flexcube development workbench, new webservice and API.
- Working with consulting team to build new function/feature to solve the business requirement.
- Monitor performance and tuning in enterprise service Bus (ESB).
- Design services process follow to support with system integration or third-party system.
- Documented standard API and webservice specification.
- Review audit log and user access on API and integration system.
- Ensure all system services is available and can response to business requirements.
- Participate in project implementation assigned by manager.
- Assist supervisor in managing and establishing activity to strengthen system internal control, checklist, and regulator.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
- Minimum one year working experience in API Core Banking System or related fields.
- Experience software or enterprise service Bus platform (WSO2,....).
- Understand REST and SOAP, API.
- Knowledge of Web service and system integration.
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking is a plus.
- Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and Banking Operation.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently in a team spirit and under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.