Deadline : October 6, 2023
Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Branch Kampong Speu, 01pt
- Branch Preah Sihanouk, 01pt
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elaborate Branch deposit and other banking services sales strategy to accomplish the annual plan.
- Contribute on development of promotion campaigns.
- Timely report any deviations or trend that could impact in expected results, identify causes and gaps.
- Assist Branch Manager to develop sales strategies and customer service activities, and other banking services in to the public to achieve KPI.
- Control, monitor and push excellent service in office.
- Encourage and motivate staff to work in more effectively approach to goal setting.
- Cooperate with banking service team to obtain deposit required information and documents.
- Assist in improvement on deposit and other banking services internal policies and procedures.
- Identify potential clients by sector, business, location.
- Maintain/develop client relationship with important PRASAC current clients for cross-selling and strategic alliances opportunities.
- Keep a monitoring and update your local competitor’s information.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years in banking sector in sale or marketing experience.
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve deposit growth.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, others).
- Strong knowledge in English (Preferably).
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player.
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills.
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.