Deadline : September 29, 2023
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 24/7 Data Warehouse in Production.
- Works with requirements Analyst, Data Architect, Data Model to translate Business rules into technical requirements for ETL processes.
- Prepare plans for all ETL (Extract/Transformation/Load) procedures and architectures.
- Design and build data model/mart based on data warehouse requirements and analysis requirements.
- Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to enable effective Business Intelligence and data warehouse (BI/DW) strategies and goals in a global implementation of BI Applications.
- Migration of warehouse database for operating daily and monthly reporting.
- Consider Data migration of Heterogeneous Databases of data warehouse Areas when MIS database type may be different type of a Core banking DBMS
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Certification in Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a data warehouse in an enterprise environment.
- Experience working with vendors to solve and escalate issues.
- Demonstrated and strong troubleshooting and administrative skills using ETL, Oracle Enterprise Management, Oracle database, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot ETL as needed.
- Understand thoroughly the architecture, data structures and fundamental design principles of the data warehouse.
- Strong knowledge of various operating system environments including Linux (Red hat), Ubuntu, Solaris.
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery requirements and processes.
- Knowledge and experience with capacity planning as it pertains to databases.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.