Deadline : December 12, 2023
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor Data Center Production and Backup Site.
- Design, install and configuration server hardware, OS UNIX/Linux/Windows.
- Design, install and configuration virtual machine and IT software in flexible manner.
- Design, install and configuration system storage for use in flexible manner and efficiency.
- Administration, monitor analyses all system to ensure that it could output maximum performance and uptime.
- Conduct electricity and backup generator testing regularly with relevant team.
- Study risk of IT system related and conduct system failover/switch over testing.
- Research system technology market trend and make a correct proposal.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Perform others tasks assigned by Manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in IT/MIS at BSc degree or related fields.
- Experience in system banking or 24/7 and troubleshooting environment.
- Knowledge in enterprise data center facilities.
- Strong in server hardware installation, maintenance and diagnostic analysis for both Intel based machine and Unix machine.
- Strong in installation and management system storage and SAN switch (FC and Zoning).
- Good in installation of operating system Unix/Linux/Windows server and virtualization environment (VMWare, ESXi vSphere, LDOM Oracle VM, etc...).
- Good understanding in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Sharepoint, SCCM System etc.
- Good understanding in Microsoft Office 365, Azure AD and Cloud base environment.
- Good understanding in operation of Cooling, UPS, Access Door and Fire System.
- Good knowledge in IT system risk assessment and system failover/switch over testing.
- Good speaking and writing English.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.