Deadline : December 20, 2023
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage End of Week scripts of Audit Database System to ensure smooth running and without any errors, and keep the backup files secure.
- Maintain and update audit universe, identifies and evaluates risk areas and develop annual audit plan.
- Develop and update audit programs by each auditable areas.
- Manage, supervise, and review the work of audit staff in the unit.
- Conduct audit and follow-up audit recommendations on IT, Digital Banking and Core Banking.
- Train and Coach Senior and IS Auditors regarding work responsible, audit techniques, internal policy and standards.
- Build and maintain respectful and effective communication and relationship with teams, managements and staffs of areas under review.
- Maintains confidentiality of PRASAC & customer affairs in accordance with Auditor code of ethics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Preferably Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degrees.
- At least three years of auditing experience in Microfinance or Banking sectors in Information Technologies/Information Systems.
- Knowledge of network, security and computer programming such as PL/SQL, Oracle, PHP, MySQL, VB.Net, C#.
- Knowledge of standard, framework, such as COSO, COBIT Framework & Enabling Process, ISO27001/2, NIST, SANS, ITIL, TIA, PCI DSS, CIS (Center for Internet Security) & other regulation of information security.
- Integrity, Objectivity, confidentiality, work professionalism, be flexible in any circumstances.
- High commitment to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Understanding the logic, skepticism, good critical thinking and analytical skills.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.