Deadline : December 22, 2023
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop BI reports, data extraction and other adhoc reports up on requests.
- Create function, package, store procedure, other DB objects and data mining.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with Information Security Policies.
- R&D on existing features and new feature such as BI tools, data analytic, data warehouse and Big Data technology for improvement.
- Ensure reporting system availability, performance tuning and security strengthening.
- Provide support to end-users, create/update documents, manual and procedures.
- Perform others tasks assigned by Manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in IT at BSc degree or related fields.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in SQL/PLSQL statement and database such as Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
- Knowledge in programming such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, PHP.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and banking operations/workflow will be a plus.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the relevant documents including 4X6 photos (01 sheet), family book, birth certificate, National ID card and other diplomas (photocopies only) to the Head Office in Phnom Penh, located at № 212, St. 271, Toul Tumpung 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com or Scan QR code to Apply.
Note: For more information, please contact via phone: 023 962 062 / 010 739 690. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for writing test or interview.