Term Deposit Account
The best option in managing your surplus cash is to open term deposit account with KB PRASAC Bank. You will not only receive safety on your cash, but also earn high interest rate. You can monitor your term deposit accounts at anytime via KB Prasac Mobile Banking or KB Prasac Internet Banking. If you need urgent cash, no need to close your TD account because KB PRASAC is able to lend you a loan immediately for filling your demand.
Now you can open Term Deposit Account via KB PRASAC Mobile Banking with your mobile phone or click here to request for account opening easily and conveniently at anytime and anywhere.
Maturity Growth Account
|Base Rate||Bonus Rate||Total Rate||Base Rate||Bonus Rat||Total Rate|
|3, 4, 5 months||4.50%||0.50%||5.00%||4.50%||0.25%||4.75%|
|6, 7, 8 months||5.50%||0.50%||6.00%||5.50%||0.25%||5.75%|
|9, 10, 11 months||5.75%||0.50%||6.25%||5.75%||0.25%||6.00%|
|12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60 months||7.25%||1.25%||8.50%||7.25%||1.00%||8.25%|
Monthly Growth Account
|Base Rate||Bonus Rate||Total Rate||Base Rate||Bonus Rate||Total Rate|
|3, 4, 5 months||4.25%||0.50%||4.75%||4.25%||0.25%||4.50%|
|6, 7, 8 months||5.25%||0.50%||5.75%||5.25%||0.25%||5.50%|
|9, 10, 11 months||5.50%||0.50%||6.00%||5.50%||0.25%||5.75%|
|12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60 months||7.00%||1.25%||8.25%||7.00%||1.00%||8.00%|
* Interest rate per annum
|Initial Deposit or Minimum Balance||KHR 200,000 or USD 50|
|Term||From 1 month to 60 months|
|Interest Payment||Pay every month or at the end of term or when closing the account|
|Account Openning||Required customer to open a source account of term deposit; it can be Savings Account or Unfixed Deposit Account or Flexi Growth Savings Account.|
|Deposit Condition||Can be made only one time when opening TD account (For deposit top-up, client can open new term deposit accounts)|
|Term Deposit Certificate||
- KB PRASAC Bank Plc. herein after called “KB PRASAC” will issue a Certificate of Term Deposit for each Term Deposit placed with PRASAC. The certificate is only evidence of the deposit and it is not a commercial paper, transferable or be used as collateral with other financial institution.
- Interest to be paid to the client is subject to withholding tax and other taxes in accordance with the Laws and Regulations in force.
- Fund makes available upon maturity date during business days only.
- Premature withdrawal of the deposit, if allowed, shall be at PRASAC’s sole discretion and the client will not receive the full interest as stated in this certificate.
- If the certificate is lost, the client shall inform KB PRASAC immediately in writing to any KB PRASAC office close to you.
- The certificate shall be presented and returned to KB PRASAC when making withdrawal.
- In case the account holder chooses automatic rollover, and upon the arrival of the maturity date, the account holder does not give written instruction to KB PRASAC to change the terms, the term deposit shall be successively renewed for the same period at KB PRASAC ’s prevailing rate at the time of renewal.
- For Monthly Growth Term Deposit Account, in case the client requests to make redemption before the maturity date, the client agrees to return the monthly paid interest and authorizes KB PRASAC to deduct from the client account.
- KB PRASAC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change interest rate and/or any terms and conditions with prior notice to the Client as required by law.
Notice: For more information, please contact our call center at 023 999 911 or 086 999 911.
- Other terms and conditions apply.